8 Biohacks for Beginners: Learn How To Begin Biohacking
Biohacking is a popular new topic that many natural doctors near me address within the system. If you’re unfamiliar with the term, biohacking is supporting your body biochemically, the brain, and the environment to optimize your physical and mental performance. Weight loss doctors in va can involve a variety of things from gene therapy to vitamins to sleep stabilizers. There are a variety of treatments that can be performed to help stimulate the biochemistry of the body.
While there are many complicated and expensive biohacks, there are also many effective biohacks that are suitable for beginners that are free or nearly so. Natural doctors near me can provide many options especially in the order of priority and in terms of most effectiveness. Weight loss doctors in va, can advise the person on individual methods that will help for them.
Natural doctors near me use these strategies to biohack yourself and perform at a higher level:
- Elimination diet. An elimination diet is simple strategy that weight loss doctors in va use, but is super powerful. All you have to do is eliminate a specific food from your diet and note the result. Typically you would start with processed foods and then develop into foods that can impact the lining of the digestion such as night shades, dairy foods, etc.
- Choose nutrient dense foods first. As you eat nutrient dense foods first you will eat fewer foods than you think. If you are eating healthy for awhile, there’s an excellent chance that if you eat any processed foods it may have a negative impact on your body. Eliminating just one offending food can have a huge impact on your life. It can also go a long way to heal the lining of the digestive system.
- Meditation. Meditation can seem to be difficult but also is simple and rewarding. Meditation has so many emotional and physical benefits which can help to avoid overeating or emotional eating. Taking some time to silent the mind, and be present to the moment.
- Natural doctors near me offer many solutions to their patients that can help support addictions, emotional overeating, or daily stress. The internet also can offer many ways to learn meditation, from instructions on how to meditate to YouTube videos with guided meditations. Take your pick and dive in! The key is to keep trying, some days you will feel as though you have it figured out, and other days you can struggle through the process. The purpose is to connect in and practice daily.
- Caffeine. Caffeine is wonderful for increasing focus and endurance when taken in the proper amounts. However, many people can drink too much caffeine which can be dehydrating to the system. It can also be addicting and can potentially create challenges with insomnia. Caffeine should be used responsibly but is a very effective and simple way to boost performance. Sometimes weight loss doctors in va, can recommend bullet proof coffee or green tea throughout the day.
- Intermittent fasting. Natural doctors near me can recommend intermittent fasting for certain situations. The body must be healthy enough to support fasting. Intermittent fasting is simply limiting your calorie intake to a specific window of time each day. This window is typically between one and eight hours. You will still need to eat your daily calories in this window. Many times people restrict their calories as well, which may not be healthy. The rest of the time you would be limited to non-caloric beverages.
- Intermittent fasting does a lot of great things for your body, including lowering body weight, increasing insulin sensitivity, and increasing autophagy. However, when a weight loss doctors in va use this technique sparingly to be able to allow for the body to heal.
- Blue light. Your body requires blue light to regulate its circadian rhythm. Conventional artificial light sources can disrupt your circadian rhythm and your sleep. Natural doctors near me often recommend Blue lights which can help with your mood, memory, and general alertness. Exposure to blue light is best accomplished during daytime hours.
- Avoid using any screen technology (TV, tablet, phone, computer) for an hour or two before bedtime. Use the blue light as a means to support the bodies circadian rhythm. Regulating your circadian rhythm can assist the bodies ability to heal, rest, and support the bodies metabolism.
- Music. You can change your mood, pulse, blood pressure, focus, and a lot of other things just by listening to music. Natural doctors near me recommend listening to certain songs or styles of music that make you feel energized, or others that make you feel calm and relaxed. Natural doctors near me recommend to use music intentionally.
- Make a list of your favorite songs and the effects they have on you. What song would you listen to if you were feeling down? What song makes you feel like you could take on a room full of professional boxers? What song relaxes you the most?
- Weight loss doctors in va, can also recommend using music while exercising or even audiobooks to encourage movement.
- Cold Therapy. Sitting in a cold tub of water, taking a cold shower, or simply sitting outside in cold weather while underdressed can stress your body in a positive way, as long as you don’t overdo it. Natural doctors near me often recommend cold dips to decrease inflammation within the body. Your body becomes stronger by dealing with that stress.
- Exercise and intermittent fasting are similar in that they can bring a positive stress to your body. Cold therapy can shock the body and improve metabolic rate in the body.
- Sauna. Heat can be another positive stressor for your body when used responsibly. Weight loss doctors in va can recommend sauna sessions to increase blood flow and metabolism. A short sit in the sauna or hot tub on a regular basis can enhance your health. Using infrared dry sauna therapy in conjunction with diet and exercise can help support your process. Unlike cold therapy, it feels good, too.
Biohacking is here to stay. You’ve already participated in biohacking on some level. If you’ve ever exercised, experimented with altering your sleep pattern, or tried to gain or or lose weight, you were a biohacker! Biohacking is interesting and effective and here are a few techniques and tips to help support the bodies ability to digest, assimilate, and detoxify.
A few simple practices can alter your life for the better. Biohacking is a tool that will help you to perform at your best. Let the Holistic Family Practice help you achieve your goals with biohacking today!
- No Tags For This Post