Do you know how to heal holistically at a center for holistic medicine? Or the purpose of doctors of natural medicine? If you did, do you realize that you would be able to achieve the balance that nearly everyone wishes they had in their lives? Do you know what you need to do for yourself in order to bring about this balance? Doctors of natural medicine teach people in a center for holistic medicine how to heal naturally. But they also teach people how to find their passion.
Part of healing a person holistically is knowing what makes that person passionate. Knowing what makes you, the person seeking care, is passionate will help you get in touch with your soul, to feel creative energy, to feel truly alive. Spiritual or creative passion can help you to achieve those feelings. Whether it’s through faith, music, or some other type of artistic expression, you must find what will awaken your soul in order to strike balance in your life.
If you know what you are passionate about then you are more motivated to do other things i your life. Do not get me wrong passion is not everything. A person still must eat healthy, set boundaries, with people, and detox to be able to balance their health.
Some ideas to keep in mind when looking at discovering purpose, passion, and awareness of their ability to heal is to journal. Our Doctors of natural medicine often provide people with journaling exercises to connect with themself. At our center for holistic medicine, we provide journal prompts such as the ones below. Here are some examples of journal prompts.
- What are your goals for the future? What would you like to ultimately achieve in your life? Is it spiritual enlightenment? Is it social status? Or is it merely to be the best person you can be, and make a contribution to society? What is important, though, is the process by which you attain your ultimate goal. That is what will generate your passion and help you to determine. These are often questions that doctors of natural medicine ask their patience to determine your passion.
- Try to focus on the positive, and do not dwell on the negative. Recall your accomplishments and good deeds. Doing this will help keep you positive, and keep your spirit up. If you constantly remind yourself of your mistakes, you will find it harder to succeed down the road, and your mind, body, and soul will work against you. Learning to forgive self is often what can be done at a center for holistic medicine.
- You’ve heard of finding your “happy place” right? This form of meditation helps you take your mind and spirit to a comfortable place that fills you with happiness. This is an ideal thing to do when you are in the middle of a stressful day at work or with the kids; it provides the perfect opportunity to regroup. Doctors of Natural Medicine teach the person many mental or emotional coping mechanisms that are designed to help people during stress.
- Spark a change. Plan a vacation, even if it is just for a weekend. Nothing does the body, mind, and soul better than a little change of scenery. Go where you will be happy, and be able to let loose and have some fun. Try it on your own. It might sound scary, but you will be surprised at how relaxed and refreshed you will be after a weekend all to yourself! Sometimes people from out of town will visit our center for holistic medicine to enjoy some of our holistic modalities that help relax the stress mentally, as well as emotionally with biofeedback, brain training, vibroacoustics as an example.
- Try some daily affirmations. Pick three things that you can say out loud in the mirror that will help you stay centered, positive, and focused. Saying something often enough has the power to make it true for you. Remember not to dwell on the negative, focus on the positive. Three basic affirmations that you can work from include:
o “I am safe and secure.”
o “The Universe gives me everything that I need.”
o “My income will continue to increase.”
These affirmations are provided to our patients after biofeedback, to help people holistically. Holistic medicine looks at all aspects of the person. Physically, Environmentally, Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually, as well as Ancestrally components of the person. Doctors of natural medicine are trained in nutrition, homeopathy, herbology, and various natural healthcare modalities. We find this is the best way to approach people that are looking for whole health healing.
Do you know what it takes to heal your body, mind, and soul? If you did, do you realize that you would be able to achieve the balance that nearly everyone wishes they had in their lives? Do you know what you need to do for yourself in order to bring about this balance?